• Workshops •
We offer workshops (cultural center, mjc, circus school, neighborhood house or any other organization) workshops related to our work, for adults and children.
This work of exchange feeds curiosity, creativity and pleasure in juggling and movement. We want to share the notions that we have evolved through our work which are:
- Jonglistic practice "and its derivatives", from the base to the technique
- Consciousness of the body and the relation to the object
- Awareness of the other
- Movements with two
- Acrobatics and balances on hands
- Development and support for personal research
- Improvisation work
- Management of the stage space
- Concept of rhythm and breathing
The duration of the courses is to plan with the organizers of the event.
We can propose interventions of 1h up to 6 days according to the desires.